Saturday, September 30, 2006

Ideas For Advertising Sorority Events

first comments ....

" add that your writing has touched me in its simplicity, far from being superficial, we requires reflection on life, how to give and receive. Thy way we present it left me amazed as the little girl and like wise grandmother. That duality between good and evil without animosity, refs. characters, weaving their subtle implication and the ROC progressive identity, I was delighted. I've finished this morning at 7 am and I'm going to read it on Wednesday with delight. "


Well, here's a nice comment I got mail from one of my first readers, it is Needless to say I was flattered and touched?


And a word from Reginella:

" and I opened" really "Devils of Angels!
A whole ritual, I know ... but, you see, Claire, not just any ... one that we follow when we know that we will drop the heart of a true pleasure!
Because there was fun ... throughout and unabated !
A nice trip, very gently, in shades, smiles ... And this approach of "beings" ... from the inside, exactly the one I love. I dove!
Plunged straight and deep, in a beautiful philosophy of life, all guided by a look of love and tenderness. I dived into spirituality omnipresent but never intrusive ... I dove, and could not shut up the book ...
Do not say too much, not revealing too much of a tale ... mmmmmmm
Except that ... I loved all the style fantasy.
Yes, Claire is a beautiful ... "child" as one. You did well "worn" ... Well done.

Thanks for the pleasure of reading ... off the beaten path. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment