Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jc Penny London Ontario

a Sunday that does not derogate from the rule of fadda!


yes, I wonder, why every Sunday are the same? ! Ah Sundays! Today like every Sunday I got up a little later than usual, I took my breakfast while reading lapresse, the newspaper always tells the same crap, as this newspaper all goes well in the best worlds, but hey I read it anyway, the effect of routine! after I laminated lapresse magazine, I read my horoscope, which has not changed for weeks, I read the bok bok lotfi ben sassi almost always comes out the same valves. Every Sunday I know that AC is useless to read this newspaper but I do it anyway! I read also jobs that should also be renamed: job in a call center! my breakfast and read my informative hyper completed, I returned to my room, I studied a bit, after place the couscous with the family around the table! oh yeah the couscous is eaten it all together like that, you can not eat it standing in the kitchen! after I took a shower, I went for a blow dry and I ran into the same faces in the lounge. and the parade of women who return to the hammam never tire of telling their problems to the hairdresser who is delighted, since by definition, hairdressers love the gossip! trick of Hajjem! and here I am about to write the post and I turned off the radio because I'm allergic to football, which also characterizes this Sunday. after the umpteenth break, I'll try to study a little and the night fell, I materai a movie and I will sleep without completing it! it's like this every Sunday! and yet I love every Sunday with his lot and kobbi luck! I feel that all Tunisians live this day at the same pace! I have reason in your opinion? !

0 comments:

Post a Comment