Saturday, May 22, 2010

Single Seatbuggy Plans

fuck you I just want to be like Thomas, contemplating the ugly wall of the building opposite

3, 2, 1 top!
The race begins, unleashed a race, a race-ending, go ahead run, run, run, run, speed up, look ahead, this fixed point, tries to reach as soon as possible, and once achieved, fixed another, this one, yes it's still further, even further
... You're not allowed to fall, you have no right to take a break, you do not even have the right to stumble, you have no right to look back ... A race
unbridled ... without pause, without a moment's reflection, recoilless, ever, ever further, still beyond the limits, go over there and do not stop ...
And Thomas? I want to stop and look at the ugly wall of the building across the street, I do like Thomas, I just want to look ugly if the wall of the building across the street ... I do not want
Racing I do not want victory, I do not want glory, I just looking for an escape ... a moment of escape, a moment of recklessness, I do not ride on gold, I do not have power, I do not want to go Ibiza, I do not want to eat caviar with a spoon in my limousine, I do not want, I do not want, I do not want, I just want to be like Thomas, take a cigarette and watch the ugly wall of the building
opposite ... I ran, I unleashed my goal is reached, and I do not want a goal beyond my goal, I already believe that the purpose for which I have any sacrificed, I do
not want ... I just want to be like Thomas, contemplating the ugly wall of the building across the street ...
Theresa is on the bed, naked body, I feel like taking it in my arms and protect She seems so fragile, she seems so fragile, so fragile ...
I am even more fragile than she, but I want to protect it with the little strength I have left ...
I take a cigarette, I will hide my eyes from the body Theresa naked and I see my life flash in projection on the wall of the ugly building across the street ... not
Tunis Zurich, and I'm not thomas and I'm not a figment of the imagination Kundera
... I'm me, just me ... I'm real, I exist simply, no matter what they say, I exist and no one can take away that ...
me I did not stop I continue my race, a race void by default, but a sensible race by proof, the proof simply follows the reasoning by the absurd ...
this reasoning is in my view the strongest arguments, I'm not going to a course on mathematical thing, just state the principle: suppose that refuted the thesis is true and show that when she assumed true, the result is absurd If we manage to show the absurdity of the result, the theory is automatically excluded ...
example: suppose that life is futile, devoid of all meaning, in this case the death would frighten anybody, nobody would take the trouble tiring to live, no one fear death ... which is absurd given the strength of our survival instinct ... and therefore the thesis is refuted, and life is not futile, life is meaningful by reasoning by the absurd!
I said one day that the earth is not round for nothing, it was created in the image of life that is a vicious circle , We move it forward and point of arrival is always the starting point, like a tree that grows, we grow, the tree needs its roots to absorb water, we, our roots are our only resources.
and what I said today that it is totally absurd ... because our roots, we only deny and erase the day after day, life changes us in one way or another, we not only grow but ... we change the end point is never the starting point, everything is constantly evolving, and even if the end point is the starting point, once gone, our vision changes, even if everything is intact, you look at things differently ...
life is not a vicious circle, and the comparison between the rounded earth, and the image of the circle is that a nice metaphor, but on paper that has no logical sense ...
life and endless path simply
... I'm just contradicting myself lately, I seek, I seek, I try to understand, I try to follow my race ... but do not let me breathe, I can not do as thomas and watch the ugly wall of the building across the street ... I do not have time after , Then I'll do ...
Kundera said that the lightness of being is unsustainable, he said that perpetually seeks the weight that gives meaning to our lives, that lightness of being is a fad, it enchants at first but exasperated towards the end, the problems, troubles and worries give a weight of our lives, a sense ...
recent months have been very stressful for me, I experienced pain, pain, disappointment, sadness, failure
... but I also knew happiness, joy, success and glory ...
recent months, not like at all my past life in recent months have given me new life, new meaning to my life these past few months have changed me deep inside me, I am no longer really the same, I evolved, I grew up.
recent months, I can say I lived
... and so good to live ... even if I complain all the time, I have the impression of being the whipping boy of my life I like that, I feel that I exist ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment