Tuesday, June 22, 2010

11 Years Wedding Anniversary Saying

Lower Depths: The pitch for blood sangf

Lower Depths is undergoing a facelift. An idea came to me and that perfectly complements the novel. Meanwhile
I propose you to discover the pitch of the beast:

"A door ... A turn-key ... The night falls on me. Catacombs! World pristine. A perfect place to make his mark. It is now some days it's all over, but obviously some events are not made to be kept secret. I will have to intervene again. " For Vincent

Demars, captain SRPJ Lyon, years pass with the same precision morbid. A mysterious killer, particularly violent and bloody, reproduced the same crimes for over two years just days before Christmas. The victims: the father, mother, the girl. Systematically.

This regularity of clockwork will be challenged. While Demars is about to lead to the resolution of a new case of serial crimes, Vickers, suspected killer, will propel him in horror. The man has abducted his son and offered him a trade: the flesh of her flesh against his active participation in the game he has established.

Lower Depths is a descent into hell!
During this exploration, the reader deep into abject thoughts of one of the worst monsters Lyon: the catacombs.

"Hell exists! I've seen. Even if I had not thought like that, I was convinced that something dark, horrible, corrupt crawling in the dark.
I had planned on a parallel plane, away from our cities, away from our children. But this is not the case. Hell is close to us. So close ...
I discovered in my random explorations, just meters from the surface stirred the city. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment