Monday, September 15, 2008

Does Yaz Work As Emergency Contraception

forgiveness

Today I want to ask forgiveness, forgiveness from the child growing inside me. I'm sorry Sincerely apologize for not being able to realize your dreams, sorry I gave false hope, I beg your pardon. I know you are angry against me, you think I am a failure, I am responsible for all my failures, and you just be right but I just want to say I tried everything, yes I tried everything. I had depression a while ago and I came out thanks to you, for you. a body without soul, without desire, I become a woman again, I became a woman motivated. but alas I can not help it, I'm going from failure to failure despite any my good will. again I feel weak and I beg your pardon, I beg your forgiveness and not only. I want you to help me out of this bad patch again, I want to keep their heads high. Help me feed my soul, your hopes because I feel drained. I know you, you still hope that you have not yet given up, but alas I have your innocence, your desire and your courage. I feel washed out. for help, come to my rescue once again, last time I beg you. I tried to make you happy, make you proud of the adult you've become but I did not arrive, a umpteenth disappointment is to erase all traces of hope. I can not go on without you, do not let me down, gives me strength and this time I promise I will disappoint you more. I am a victim of injustice and you know we can do nothing against this kind of thing by raising the head and move forward. I'm sorry you had in the first place, I apologize to my mother, my father, to all those who once believed in me, forgiveness does not make you proud to have known. Forgiveness, forgiveness, forgiveness

0 comments:

Post a Comment