Monday, September 8, 2008

How Do You Say No Gifts Please

Tired of asking for money, want to work


Yes y'en tired of asking for money every day, every week, every year !
I no longer want to impose this sentence: I need money! a3tini flouss!
Whenever it is the same old song, I go to my mother or my father to ask for money: my asma3, ma3adech 3andi flouss w more 5arja lyoum het 20 dinars!
Or I go to dad and said, berjoulia wallah ena f9ira a3tini chwaya flouss 7ata 10lef Yezzi! y'en fucking fed up! I am ashamed to always ask for stuff and giving nothing in return! I want to work, earn my own money and spend it freely without any accountability to anyone. maiq what can I do as work? I spend all day in college courses has to Enjoy crappy and I am not even paid for it Attend! and more each time I was in college I spent a lot of money, transportation, breakfast, lunch, coffee, photocopying and the list goes on. I do not see any solutions to this problem, I have to wait, I have to finish my studies. but until when? I have to go through with my studies, doctorate and all that stuff which means that in the best case I start to work qu'al'age 27 years! I have 27 years without winning a penny of my life! AC is serious, just thinking about it makes me scared! my poor parents should never have children!

0 comments:

Post a Comment