Saturday, March 14, 2009

Are Carhartts And Walls The Same



I stop to meet, to know people, to try to make friends, try to fall in love, I stop everything.
stop.
every time I step forward, I show everything, and it does not stop, I keep everything fairs, and the height is that I'm believing to do well. I do not take
consiance I messed everything when I see the pain I caused to others and myself, when the guilt gnaws at me, when the mood takes me a few steps behind, back in time and avoid repeating the same mistakes.
I am a social catastrophe, a great anything, a big question mark for me and for others, an equation irreosolvable short, a disaster that wanders the streets.
then to avoid others to do the encounter of this disaster, I am retiring, I stop everything, I stop to try to meet people, and will advise anyone who wants to meet me (Poor) to the extent of my "anything" and I tell her that if she wants to continue seeing me, she is doomed.
I would say it could end up facing a wall, a wall that cool and quiet full of people before her have tried to delete it but in vain.
short, I stop everything, I resigned, I will try what I was already in my childhood friends who come to support me as I am, on my studies even if I hate, on my parents and my sisters that I love.
stoooooooooooooop!
and again: sorry to all those I have hurt, and know that I feel guilty and it hurts me too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment