Sunday, March 7, 2010

Doujin American Dad Online

downtown Tunis, Tunis



I'm not a fan of downtown Tunis, I rarely go, I am an unconditional love the suburbs north, but here, I can not deny that downtown is truly the center of Tunis, the heart and soul of Tunisia.


lately I am led to go there more often than usual, I have some business to settle, and we all know, everything goes through downtown.


Avenue Habib Bourguiba! this avenue is very dear to my heart because it perfectly reflects the behavior of the Tunisian lambda, the "big ben" always set with quleques minutes late, cafes shit on both sides of the avenue, people pressed, students fainenants qi spend their time in these cafes rather than in their sacks, fast food greasy, the lablabi , Eggs, sandwiches foul ... short I'll spare you the details.


there is also the pastries that serve lemonade with crisp, I stopped from time to time to taste something that I love this stuff.


they leave, come back and walk in any direction, there are plenty of movement, middle walk hastily in their costumes at Hamadi Abid, the chicks are wearing colorful stuff, they resemble a rainbow of itinerant .... and I like the simplicity, I like the fact that the makeup "grave" as a result of sweat, I do not perfection ...


guys flirt on the street everything that moves, beautiful girls a little girls naked veiled girls, everything has a vagina between your legs is a way that may be dredged ...


there is also the other side of downtown: cultural life.


cinema halls, theaters, exhibitions, everything goes.


the intellectuals failed, broke, the pseudo intellectuals who find themselves revolted over coffee at the hotel "international", discussing them, talk about things that the average Tunisian is unable to decipher.


there are executives who are tired of working conditions, their stomachs gone haywire because of the crappy food fast food they barely manage to buy their tickets restaurants ...


is ca tunis morning


then comes after tunis by night ...


there is a whole world ...


the alcolos, marginalized, and everything else.


bars open their doors, pseudo restaurants in the Rue de Marseille, which for me are just taverns, cabarets, belly dancers, the singers voice was rusty as a result of smoking and the alcohol, the police who are trying somehow to control this entire world ...


each spend the evening what they earn in the morning, others spend the morning what they earn in the evening ...

brothels, places of ill repute, the bitches, alcohol, everything flows. and morning Rebelote all over again as if nothing had happened, everything returns to its simplicity as if nothing had happened ...
to be continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment