Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Women In Red Dress Dancing On The Beach

I reussssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!

I succeeded, my blog I reussssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I'm the best and fuck the rest! the taste of success is so good! my blog, oh my dear blog, you had your dose of misfortune and disappointment, sad notes of a 2 ball, I want to share my success with you!
I did! I have succeeded when all my predisposing to failure, a disappointment in love, a loved one has my heart between life and death, school performance not very satisfactory, and yet, I resssi!
oh putin, it's been too good to succeed, to have a new confidence in itself, gives the sensation ressite can move mountains!
I came out of these events safely and brilliantly too! putin of 2010, you were not nice to me, you wanted me to get this message: Welcome to the real life! Well I tell you, welcome to my world!
this success, I deserve it, plenty! now I'm spoiled for choice and it's so good:))) big schools welcome me, and I like that! fuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! i made it!
bolg dear good now, I leave you, I'll celebrate that, and I'll fuck the shit! drink with me tonight, a toast to my success:)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment