Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nike Team Jacket Rn 56323 Ca 05563

There is serious ...

(image http://www.fastandfood.fr/ )
Here it makes me laugh not at all, because it's not a joke: there are limits not to cross! taking the kids to McDonald's occasionally entertaining. Being saved by a Fast Food Abroad (plus it's suitable for the country so it's original and instructive) or place of work spot as Val today, sent in the 19th into a moron by a program of the Brel service is one thing. But to do that to kids from 8 months, it sickens me and it shocks me because education question of taste and healthy they could not find better? I speak not from the small pot Bonbec "that goes with it, it's too sad ... If anyone has any arguments" for "he raises his hand and tell me I'm wrong, but I want to see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment