Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How Can I Make My Seadoo Challenger Faster

I have not read my horoscope!

Hearing, I have not read my horoscope, I receive a 4th * by Michelin as he did at a restaurant that closed its doors last December 30 (pretty messed up!), Take my head "butter or jam?" on the bread anyway I love nature or with a nice apple bite? rowing this morning to find Coke in McDonalds that serves not only from 10am! Optional coffee or coffee, not odd for a place like that! Etc. ... Of all the ways I'll walk the streets in search of passing time for my first RV to 15h while I am already on site at 10.00 max. and think about things all 10,000 futile and possibly quite complicated because we do not remake. then what would have served my horoscope, eh? If not I predict that this morning, for once, I have a mission "postcard" that will change my eternal day RV route to Paris and it will make me all weird, who knows .... And actually I never read him, do not you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment