Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How To Broil A Loin Steak

Thursday versus light Mardi Gras?

Light Program for Thursday: No menu on the horizon ... Baker told me very proud that Carnival began this weekend in Brazil, it got me whistling a tune of Samba and take bread and a baguette, it was already the fiesta. However I do not plan to put me in panties and bra with sequins Sunday! My hobbies wall look suits me perfectly. Yesterday my helmet to my two rv but I think I raised rabbits. How many moles in my garden even mind? Enough to wake me up with a nightmare again awful this morning. Val slept his fill, normal is 6:00 in the morning! Yesterday I was so knotted with anxiety that I have breakfast with a Diet Coke and an apple this morning ... I should take good habits: fruit juice yogurt, and does not work if Val ( too) and now she stays home it will be fine, patience ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment