Friday, February 6, 2009

Port Royale 2 Multiplayer Mode

Man Is Only As Sick as historical secrets


a Man Is Only As Sick as historical secrets

no it is not an article in English, just as is. and indeed it is only because I could not find the exact translation of this quote! But I tried. Here below some translations:
a man is only as sick as its secrets: this is a literal translation, but has no valid meaning.
the secrets of a man make him sick: AC does not mean anything either.
as he keeps secret the man is sick: it makes no sense
that keeping a secret makes a man sick one moves more and more real sense of ciatation.
short, I'll spare you my translation skills that are not worth a penny, let us return to our sheep.
Man Is a history as sick as secrets.
right now I'm in my step: I downloaded, I look, I downloaded, I mate. I spend my days downloading series and then watch them, and I stay in bed the computer on his lap.
I am also at my stage: AC is useless to leave my room if it was to go to the same places to see the same faces. So I remain
at home, snug in bed, I rest and I watch my favorite players out and partying, love, hate, revenge, getting drunk mouth, live simply.
and it is just watching desperate housewives I read this quote on the wall at a meeting of Alcolique anonymous.
and as I just finished exams and I have nothing important to do and nothing leads me to think, this quote caught my attention and prompted me to think. at what point is this correct?
before you tell the rest of the story you need to know something: all the questions that I can find no answer obsess me until I finally find an answer. this response may not be convincing but I must have to get rid of my obsession.
short, so I questioned the accuracy of that quote.
A Man is Only as Sick as historical secrets.
if it's true, then when it gets rid of her secrets we are healed.
if c is false then we can continue to live without reveal our secrets and keep them well hidden deep inside of us (which is the very definition of a secret).
for the first hypothesis, the difficulty lies in the inability to find the right person, the person who in turn will keep our secret, and it is not easy task since we even we were unable to keep it.
on the 2nd hypothesis, I tried a long time to choose it as a solution before feeling that I was going to explode and I had to entrust myself to someone.
that's when I decided a few years ago to give me a professional, since in this case, I had the advantage of the 2nd hypothesis without the inconvenience: I get rid of my burden and at the same I make sure that time will keep the secret.
but I could not entrust me to him.
he cured me, of course, I'm out of my depression and I speak without taboos, I'm even proud of me, proud of me being out.
but I could not trust me with him (dear reader this is not a rehearsal, just a sudden desire to rewrite the same sentence) has
Man Is Only As Sick as historical secrets.
today, over a discussion on Skype, I was chatting with my girlfriend, when that sentence again crossed my mind, so I decided to give him all my secrets.
she now lives across the world, but this is by far the person I feel closest.
and here is how I decided to evaluate the accuracy of this quote, I unpacked everything to my best friend via Skype.
her reaction: she laughed and told me why you waited so long to tell me while I entrust you all my secrets?
I told him that I was not ready yet (I did not tell him it's also because this phrase haunts me and I wanted to check the accuracy).
short, we talked for hours, sometimes it was serious and sometimes she was leaving her and I was relieved habitulles gates, I felt liberated, healed, and the same time free from my obsession.
A Man is Only as Sick as historical secrets, it's true.
Check yourself and see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment