Sunday, February 15, 2009

Shannon Briggs Vs Sergei Lyakhovich Vidéo




face to face I look at you and wonder if I can cope.
face me you are and I sail the face.
my personality has two faces and I wonder if I showed you the good side.
show you the good side, I do not know if I can cope.
I want to play a coin, if tails I continü to draw my face commme you love me to do and if heads, I'll face, and I will and I'll tell regardrai you do not know the good side.
good face is not plain to see, but not obvious to accept it was your turn to deal with it because I did not want to hide my face.
me your face, I plunged my look in your eyes, you think I'm real, authentic, but I'm tired of this side show.
a person has two sides I am, I have an identity schisophrenie
and I want to choose one side.
but which side do I choose? one that you like or that I like?
no I'm not wrong, I'm just a person has two faces.
not, in fact I am not a person has two sides, the truth is that I hide their faces.
I want to send you this text, but I am a conasse a bitch and to you I continü to show the opposite that I am shaped as it is exactly what you would like me to do.
strongly our next face to face because it will be an opportunity for me to take up the challenge and whether j'arretrai me look the other way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment