Saturday, February 14, 2009

What Simple Machine Is A Toothbrush

close our eyes I hate Valentine's Day!


I hate valentine, I hate valentine, I hate her!
dripping all this love, all those lovers who are buying gifts, kissing, holding each other by the hand, I hate them!
I hate the way they flaunt their love in front of us poor single persons in need of love! a little respect for us shit! spare our feelings and our jealousy! we are jealous of your love, then love you but do not our eyes!
I hate Valentine's Day, and all this love dripping!
and me then, why I have no one to hold my hand? !
you disappeared three weeks, and you re-learned, you invited me to dinner, you're Gentelman cheek, and you tell me that you have a gift for me !
tell you that you have not stopped thinking of me, you want to be with me, I was afraid that limit you to tell me I love you!
but no, all your fine words were not used, I will never be yours, because you do not like it at all.
I wish you to know that I have a blog like this you will only have to read the article to break up with me because I hate to break!
relationship on hold!
I hate Valentine's Day and all this love dripping!
dear friends, love you, but discretemet, kiss you but secretly, saying kind words, but in a low voice, make love, but spare us the details!
short, household us!
I hate Valentine's Day, and all this love dripping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment