Friday, February 13, 2009

What Will Ringworm Look Like As It Is Healing

my tunisia, my love, my pain


tunisia, tunisia my, I love you so much!
love wandering your streets, watching people hang out, hang the Tunisian all the time, do all the time breaks, and I like it.
I spend hours at the bar drinking a "capppucin" a400 millimes tounsi Mush Lavazza, I hang out, chat, spend the day has nothing fuck, besides I'm not the only one trainer, all Tunisians hang out, it's our way of life.
I listen with an air of the morning on waking fairouz turning on the radio, not RTCI, not mosaic, el idhe3a el Wataneya.
I wear the sweater of hope (my favorite team) on Sunday morning and bet we'll win. I love to hear
wled el 7ouma tell me "hey bech sarroura nwakloukom 4 lyoum"
and I smile, and I continue to hang out.
I read "lapresse" although I know it's a cloth corropmu.
I like your bathing beaches in the summer, make the bitch and play beach between swims.
I like to drink Turkish coffee fait 9ahwa 3alia of Sidi Bou el summer while listening to an air of kalthoum omm.
I eat couscous on Sunday surrounded by my family.
I mowed my student status who prefer to buy cigarettes rather than make my photocopies.
which country could offer me that luxury, which country could share my tunisia I afford it?
I love all these pictures and fuck those who profit from advertising to touch the sensibility of the average Tunisian.
southern accent like my grand mother who wakes me up every morning, I speak our dialect and fuck all who say he does live in Tunisia.
I hang out downtown and stopped to drink a glass of lemonade and trainer again and again.
tunisia, tunisia my I love you so much and yet I will soon leave you, I am able to live somewhere else, breathe another air is not yours?
yet I need to leave you because I am suffocating.
I choked and it is time for me to breathe, to fill my lungs with air, take a good breath and my courage in both hands and leave you to breathe, to finally be myself.
more lies, more stress, more boundaries and places to life.
my tunisia I love you, but I feel that my Horizons are limited here, and live in your comfort in your letting go does not allow me to evolve.
I'm not gonna leave tomorrow, but soon and I think already and I'm afraid.
but I know they have to, it's the best thing to do for my personal development.
I'll miss you, so you'll miss me evolve and I hope, become a better person and have cahnce serve you one day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment